I have mistakenly typed the ATM pin 3 times at ATM. My ICICI card was blocked. This was the second time, it happened to me. I have generated the new PIN by calling customer care.
Then I thought let me write the procedure to activate it through the telephone/mobile.
Please follows these steps to activate your debit card with new ATM pin
- Turn Back your ICICI card, where your magnetic strip, cvv and grid exists.
- On top of the card, you will find the major cities names along with customer care number.
- Please call to any one of the customer care number (preferably your region/nearest phone number)
- 1 -> Language Selection (English)
- 1 -> Existing Customer
- 1 -> Banking related queries
- A/c No. (or) Debit Card Number: Full Account Number (or) 16-digit debit card number
- 1 -> Generate PIN
- Card Expiry Date: Enter in the following format
Ex: For Mar-2012, Please enter 0312
- CVV -> Back of your card, 3-digit CVV will be displayed along with your last 4 digits of your card number
- New PIN -> Which you would like to change
- Re-enter PIN -> Same PIN which you have entered as New PIN
Within no time, you can use debit card ATM PIN.
For further assistance: