Today I come across scheduling our GMail messages with browser extension.
Scheduling the mail is possible in GMail if you have Google Chrome or Firefox now.
Even you logout of the GMail, it will automatically send the mail at the scheduled time.
Just follow these steps to schedule your e-mail.
1) Download these extension in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser and follow the instructions.
2) Click on Boomerang link (Top-Right, Before your mail id name)
3) New window will be opened, Click on Allow button.
4) In GMail, Compose one new message with subject and content.
5) Click on Send Later (After Send Button) to schedule your mail.
6) If you want to send at specific time, first save the message and select "At Specific Time".
7) Select Date and give the Time in the following format
mm/dd/yyyy hh:mi AM/PM
8) Click on confirm button.
9) You can see your scheduled messages in Boomerang-Outbox folder in GMail or in Boomerang window, by clicking the Boomerang link on Top-Right of the window.
Please send your comments and feedback to email@example.com
Please send your review and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi everyone, I booked my train ticket even it is in WaitingList. Because, I guessed that, It will get confirmed when chart prepares. Aft...
Hi friends, I have mistakenly typed the ATM pin 3 times at ATM. My ICICI card was blocked. This was the second time, it happened to me. I h...
For the academic purpose i had written a small program in Matlab. I have tried encoding and decoding the image by using Huffman coding. ...