Today I come across scheduling our GMail messages with browser extension.
Scheduling the mail is possible in GMail if you have Google Chrome or Firefox now.
Even you logout of the GMail, it will automatically send the mail at the scheduled time.
Just follow these steps to schedule your e-mail.
1) Download these extension in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser and follow the instructions.
2) Click on Boomerang link (Top-Right, Before your mail id name)
3) New window will be opened, Click on Allow button.
4) In GMail, Compose one new message with subject and content.
5) Click on Send Later (After Send Button) to schedule your mail.
6) If you want to send at specific time, first save the message and select "At Specific Time".
7) Select Date and give the Time in the following format
mm/dd/yyyy hh:mi AM/PM
8) Click on confirm button.
9) You can see your scheduled messages in Boomerang-Outbox folder in GMail or in Boomerang window, by clicking the Boomerang link on Top-Right of the window.
Please send your comments and feedback to email@example.com
Please send your review and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi all, Today, I'll explain how to uninstall completely the openjdk from the RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) machine. Some of the sof...
Hi, One of my friend asked me about how we can check whether ping/network is active or not? He suggested that, if we have a shortcut comma...
bash: C:/Program: No such file or directory error solution in git bash with windows directory path having spacesHi friends, Today, I have come across a situation where I have to execute the gitbash on windows with linux commands. The escape charact...