I have installed Ubuntu 11.04 on MacBook Pro 13" with Wireless drivers successfully.
Since the 2.6.x.x version doesn't support default Apple MacBook Pro wireless drivers, I have installed it manually.
To install Ubuntu on Mac, I followed these steps
1. Installed rEFIt
2. By using Disk Utility in Mac Lion X, created empty partition
3. Downloaded CD of Ubuntu for Mac edition
4. I have booted the CD by holding the option key while restarting.
5. Install the Ubuntu.
6. Update Ubuntu with available updates.
7. Use some techniques to reduce the heat from board, Keyboard, Bluetooth, Mouse by following this link
8. But Mouse gestures and Wireless didn't worked for me when I followed the above method.
9. I followed this link, which makes me to connect to Wireless LAN successfully.
Now trying for mouse gestures to work and keyboard backlight control. Hope I will get it soon.
If you have any queries, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your review and feedback to email@example.com
Hi friends, I have updated my Aadhaar details from Aadhaar update center. It is mentioned that within 72 hours, my details will be update...
Hi everyone, I booked my train ticket even it is in WaitingList. Because, I guessed that, It will get confirmed when chart prepares. Aft...
For the academic purpose i had written a small program in Matlab. I have tried encoding and decoding the image by using Huffman coding. ...