When you want to change your runtime environment in Eclipse EE version, simply follow these steps
- Click on “Window” Menu
- Select “Preferences” option
- It will open “Preferences” window
- On the left hand side of the window, you can find different options.
- Select “Server” and choose “Runtime Environments”
- Now you can find different runtime environments (if exists)
- You can add, edit and remove runtime environments
While creating the project you can choose your own customized environment as well.
Happy coding :)
Please send your feedback and queries to email@example.com