Word macro for iterating entire document line by line and edit the content
Sometimes we may need to format the string with quotes and comma. I have been facing this for sometime. If the content is less, it will ok to go to the starting position of the string and type " or ' and go to the end of the string and type " or ' and appending , at the end of every line, etc.
What you need to do, Please follow the below steps.
1) Just download the macro code below and paste in word visual basic editor or create a macro with this code
2) Edit the code according to your convience either to use " or '
3) Save the code and run the macro
4) It will confirm with the user whether the user copied the data or not.
5) Wait for user to copy the content
6) Automatically format and copy the formatted content
7) Displays a message to user saying that "Data is formatted and copied. You can paste the content in required application"
Its very simple and useful. Try this.
For any further queries, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your review and feedback to email@example.com
Hi everyone, I booked my train ticket even it is in WaitingList. Because, I guessed that, It will get confirmed when chart prepares. Aft...
Hi friends, I have mistakenly typed the ATM pin 3 times at ATM. My ICICI card was blocked. This was the second time, it happened to me. I h...
For the academic purpose i had written a small program in Matlab. I have tried encoding and decoding the image by using Huffman coding. ...