Due to increase in the service tax the e-seva people are consuming service tax for the electricity bill depending on the electricity slab.
If you are paying the bills online then there won't be service tax on the electricity bill.
APSPDCL (Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited) is providing an option to pay the bills online for Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa, Chittor, Anantapur and Kurnool districts.
Please follow the procedure to pay the bills online.
- Please click on this link https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/spdcl/SPDCLDetails.jsp
- Enter your Service Number
- Select your type of payment (Current/Advanced)
- Click on "Submit" button
It will go to next page if all the details are correct.
- Verify the "Name" and "Address"
- Enter the "Amount" which you want to pay
- You have different payment options like (Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking)
- Select any one them and proceed to payment
- Like all those online payments, you have to give your card/netbanking details to finish the payment.
- If you register with your "Service Numer" then you can pay online and verify your payment history also. To register with APCPDCL, click on the below link
- Click on the "New User?Sign Up"
- Enter your details
- Click on "Register" to complete the registration.
- By now onwards you can login to your account and pay the bills online.
Pay through ATP (Any Time Payment) Machine
Other Payment OptionsYou can pay your bill by any one of these options from Pay Bill section
You can create an account in APOnline and pay your bills online.
Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APSPDCL)