I have just installed Windows Live Writer and set up my Blog to write my post directly.
- Asks you to choose the type of account. Wordpress, Blogger, etc.
- Enter your blog address, username and password.
- There is an option to permanently remember the password in future usages.
- After that, it loaded an empty post with the blog current theme.
- Live writer user interface looks pretty cool similar to MS Office.
- Its very simple to add your content. Just like creating a document in MS Word.
- There are options like for inserting picture, video, spell correction, hyperlink in Home tab.
- In Insert, it has options for table, hyperlink, picture, photo album, video, map, emotion etc.
- Blog account tab contains, blog options, view blog, blog theme, update theme.
- At any time, we can give the tags(labels) to our blog by selecting the existing or creating new ones.
- One more feature is we can set the posting date as well.
Overall it looks descent and without logging into your account and saving as draft, we can use live writer to create and post in our blog.
I liked it.