I have upgraded my sister’s laptop from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1
I know that, it takes lot of time to download and install. After the whole night download and installation is completed.
But she has come up with an issue saying that, keyboard keys are not displaying correct values.
Keyboard Layout Adjustment
- I have understood that it’s a layout problem.
- Default layout is English (UK). I have changed that to English (India).
- And downloaded the English (US) language pack also.
- For testing your keyboard layout in the live view, you can open “On-Screen Keyboard”
- When you change the layout, the “On-Screen Keyboard” layout gets changed automatically.
- By this way, we can see our keyboard live layout.
I hope someone who think that, it’s a problem can resolve the issue using the above procedure.
For more queries and comments, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgBlogger Labels: Upgrade,Keyboard,Layout,Mismatch,Problem,Resolution,laptop,installation,Adjustment,Default,English,India,language,procedure,comments,download