Today, I am going to show you how to show the android screen on your Ubuntu.
- Download the androidscreencast from the official link
- Just by running the jnlp, you won't be able to see the screen
- Java has security restictions
- Now we have to manually add Android screencast url to be allowed in Java Security in Ubuntu
- Go to jre folder
- Example: /usr/lib/jvm/oracle-(8/7)-java/jre/bin/
- Run the following command
- $ ./ControlPanel
- Select "Security Tab"
- Click on "Add" button
- Enter the following http address
Please send your comments and feedback to email@example.com