Today we are going to see how the .apk can be reverse engineered to see the original source code
- Get the .apk file (Here I'm taking example apk called psr.apk)
- Rename the extention from psr.apk to psr.zip file
- Extract the psr.zip file
- It will create folder named "psr" and contents will be inside that
- Download the tool "dex2jar" from the official link
- ./d2j-dex2jar.sh psr/classes.dex
- Install "Java Decompiler IntelliJ Plugin" in "intelliJ IDEA"
- In IDE, click "File->Open"
- Select the "classes-dex2jar" folder path
Isn't it awesome guys :)
Keep enjoying the coding :)
Please send your feedback and comments to email@example.com