Today I will describe about clearing cache in Asus Zenfone 5 to speed up/boost your phone performance.
- Take backup on your internal storage (Ex: Pics, docs, your important info)
- Make sure that, you have enough battery level or keep the phone in charging mode
- Switch off your phone
- Wait for 15 seconds
- Press the power button and volume up button simultaneously until Asus logo appears on your mobile screen
- By default, it will show "Normal Boot"
- By pressing volume up/down button, you will be able to see the following options
- Normal Boot, Power Off, Recovery Mode, Restart Bootloader
- Select "Recovery Mode"
- Press power button
- Phone will automatically reboots
- You will be able to see "No Command" on screen
- Press and hold power button and volume up button simultaneously for 2 seconds and leave it
- Now, you will be able to a screen with following options
- reboot system now, apply update from adb, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, reboot to bootloader, power down, view recovery logs
- Navigate by clicking volume down button to highlight "wipe cache partition"
- Select using power button
- You will be able to see fomatting cache message
- Wait till the format completes
- Once, it shows the format complete, select "Reboot system now" option
Enjoy the speedy Android flavor now.
Please send your comments and review to firstname.lastname@example.org