I want to share my knowledge on disabling SMB protocol on Windows 10.
- Click on Start Menu
- Type "Turn Windows Features On or Off"
- Uncheck the "SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support" as shown below
- Click on "OK"
- It will take some time to apply the changes
- You will be prompted with "Restart"
- Save your any unsaved work and restart the machine
- This is disable the SMB protocol, which is main reason to spread the WannaCry Ransome Attack
Please send your review and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org