I found this post will be useful for the beginners and intermediate dynamic programming language developers.
Clojure -- http://clojure.org/
To get started with Clojure please follow the below procedure
- Download the clojure from this link http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/clojure/clojure/1.3.0/clojure-1.3.0.zip
- Extract the zip file contents
- Open command prompt
- Change the directory to clojure extracted directory
- Run the following command
java -cp clojure-1.3.0.jar clojure.main
- Now you will get "user=>" prompt as shown in the below screenshot
- You can use this as calculator, Java interop and lot more.
- For more details, please see the reference link http://clojure.org/Reference
- Calculate 1+2+(3*4) = 15
- Show JOptionPane Message Dialog with some text