You can download the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2012 e-Admit card (Hall-Ticket) through this link.
Please follow the below instructions to download the e-Admit card.
- On the right side of the page, you will find the "What's new" section.
- Under "What's new" section, click on the e-Admit Card-Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam.,2012
- Please read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the "Click Here" link from the page
Important Instructions are:
- Exam will be conducted in 2 sessions
- Morning session: 9:30AM to 11:30AM
- Afternoon session: 2:30PM to 4:30PM
- Please reach the examination hall before 20 minutes of the session start time
- Candidates are not allowed after 10 minutes to session start time
- Bring only the Black Ball Point Pen to the examination center
- Produce the downloaded e-Admit card at the examination center
- If the downloaded e-Admit card photograph is not clear then
- Bring 2 Passport size photographs (For 2 sessions, Morning and Afternoon)
- Photo Identity Proof such as Driving License, Passport, Ration Card or any Govt. approved card
- Any electronic device is not allowed inside examination center
- Last date to download the e-Admit Card is 16-May-2012
- Note: They will send you the e-Admit card to your registered e-mail id with UPSC.
Download Link of the e-Admit Card
By 3 ways, you can download the e-Admit card
- Click on the above mentioned link
- Choose any one option
- Registration Number: At the time of registration you will get this. (or)
- Roll Number: After registration completion, you will get a roll number. (or)
- Name: You full name as per the certificate, Father name and mother name (without Initials)
- Provide your Date of Birth
- Enter the captcha(characters in the box)
- Click on the "Submit" button
All the very best for your examination.