If you want to share your terminal work with your friends/official/public.
About Shelr.tv: http://shelr.tv/about
I have uploaded a sample terminal work of mine. Just listing .txt file(s)
Click on the Play button to view the recorded work.
We can create and share online tutorials and lot more by using this. If you are interested to do so, please follow the below procedure to install and record using shelr.tv
- Any Linux OS, Mac OS X
- Ruby and Rubygems
- Register with Shelr.tv to create an account with your any one of the existing ID (GitHub, Twitter, Google, OpenID)
- You will be getting your unique ID from Shelr.tv
- Now you are ready to record your terminal work
Installation:I have tried with Ubuntu 11.10.
Please see the installation process here.
As you can see the bold faced lines are the commands which has been executed.
- Setup the Shelr with your unique id
- Run the record command
- Play the recorded work
- Push the recorded work
- You will be prompted with "Description" and "Tags" of the work
- Once successfully published the work, you will get the link (URL) of published one
Please see the sample recording and publishing of work.
For further queries, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org