Very useful information for those who wants to apply various posts in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commision (APPSC).
- Visit the APPSC website http://apspsc.gov.in/
- Browse the "Online Application Submission" section
- For any post, you need to fill the challan by clicking "Get Challan"
- Upon successfully filling the challan form, you will get the challan in PDF format.
- According to instructions, either you need to visit near SBI branch or APOnline center.
- But, you can pay the challan online using APOnline services.
- Just click on the link http://aponline.gov.in/apportal/index.asp
- Click on the "Citizen Login" on left side of the page
- Register/Sign in with your details.
- Click on "Adhoc Services"
- In the section of "Challan payments", choose "APPSC Challan Payment"
- Enter your challan number
- Your details gets appeared; Your name and other details.
- Click on "Submit"
- Now it will ask you to pay using any one of the bankers (SBI, HDFC, AXIS, IndianBank)
- After the payment, you will get the transaction acknowledgement along with your "Journal" number.
- Make a note of "Journal Number"
- The next day after 2:00 PM, visit APPSC website http://apspsc.gov.in/
- Click on the "Submit Application"
- Before you submitting the application, you need to have your scanned photograph and scanned signature.
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5cm(Width) x 4.5cm(Height) [Around 276px * 354px]
- The dimensions of the signature should be 3.5cm(Width) x 1.5cm(Height) [Around 276px * 118px]
- Using any of the photo editors you can combine both the photograph and signature into one .jpeg image with the dimensions 3.5cm(Width) x 6cm(Height) [276cm * 472px]
- The image size must be less than 50KB
- Upload the image by clicking on browse option
- Click on "Preview" button
- Verify the photograph and signature in the page
- Click on "Submit" button
- You can download the submitted application form
All the very best for you exam.
For any queries, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org