I had an issue with UCK (Ubuntu Customization Kit) in Ubuntu 12.04.
After selecting the language pack, the UCK crashes. It doesn't show the error also.
- I have uninstalled it completely.
- I have delete the folder /usr/lib/uck --Doesn't know this is right cause
- I have updated my Ubuntu 12.04 with latest updates --For no reason, Just tried my luck
- Then I have tried to do as mentioned in the link.
- This problem was resolved but a new problem came into picture i.e. resolve.conf problem
- After googling, I found this patch which helped me to resolve the problem.
Now I am happy that, I am able to customize my latest Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin also.