Today I have come across a situation where I need to display some .swf file in browser by using 100% browser width and height irrespective of the screen resolution. Generally we will specify the object width and height while display the flash on browser.
But I want the flash content to get display in maximum (full) width and height of the browser to any screen resolution. i.e. Automatically it has to adjust the width and height of the flash object.
I have found the following method
- Please download the swffit from here
- It has lot of custome functions which developers can use
- After downloading the zip file, please extract the content
- You can find lot of sample codes
- I have used example.html code and changed the fit method to
- swffit.fit("my_flash", 1, 1, null, null, true, true);
- Now it will display the flash object in maximum width and height of the browser
Note: Please send your feedback and comments to email@example.com