Today I have come across with an issue while taking print. In 32-bit Windows Os, We can have adobe reader in printer to save the print file in .pdf format (or) OneNote to store the print content as page(s) by the option "Send to OneNote".
In 64-bit OS, Only the XPS viewer is defaultly added in the Printers list. We are unable to add either Adobe PDF or Send to OneNote.
1) Print the file in .xps format then convert into pdf or OneNote for viewing and editing.
2) Convertion of XPS to PDF, I have already explained in one of my previous post.
3) Converting XPS to OneNote can be done in the following manner.
4) Download the file XPS2OneNoteSetup.msi
5) Install the file xps2onenotesetup.msi.
6) Print the file and save as xps file.
7) Drag and Drop the xps file to the folder "XPS Print to OneNote Drop Folder", which is on Desktop.
8) We can see the following window to select different option of print to onenote
10) Then you can do edit, copy, paste and etc operations to the file.
Please send your feedback and queries to email@example.com
Please send your review and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi everyone, I booked my train ticket even it is in WaitingList. Because, I guessed that, It will get confirmed when chart prepares. Aft...
Hi friends, I have mistakenly typed the ATM pin 3 times at ATM. My ICICI card was blocked. This was the second time, it happened to me. I h...
Hi friends, I have updated my Aadhaar details from Aadhaar update center. It is mentioned that within 72 hours, my details will be update...