In my friend laptop, we tried to install Reliance Netconnect Plus. After successful installation, it was not connected to the internet.
When I googled, I found one solution, which worked for me.
Please uninstall the existing Reliance Netconect Plus, If it is already installed.
1. Right click on the Setup.exe file and click on "Properties"
2. Click on "Compatibility" Tab
3. Click on "Show Settings for All Users" button
4. Now, change the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" to Windows 7
5. (Optional) Check the "Run this program as Administrator" option
It worked with my Desktop, Windows 7 Professional OS.
Please write to comments and feedback to email@example.com
Please send your review and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi friends, I have updated my Aadhaar details from Aadhaar update center. It is mentioned that within 72 hours, my details will be update...
Hi everyone, I booked my train ticket even it is in WaitingList. Because, I guessed that, It will get confirmed when chart prepares. Aft...
For the academic purpose i had written a small program in Matlab. I have tried encoding and decoding the image by using Huffman coding. ...