I had been facing an issue in my Ubuntu desktop edition.
The problem is, when I was pressing Alt+Space buttons on keyboard for window menu bar, the window title bar is gone.
I was surprised !!!
This will a big headache till you do any one of the following actions Logout, Restart or Shutdown your system (PC).
Finally after searching in Internet, I found the solution which worked for my Ubuntu desktop.
I would like to share that to all.
- If you have installed "Compiz" then,
- Please go to "CompizConfig Settings Manager"
- Check whether "Window Decoration" option is checked or not.
- If it is unchecked then "Check" it.
- In command prompt (Console) window type the following command
- $ unity --reset
If solution 1 is not working for you then please go ahead with solution 2.
If you have any queries, you can reach me by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org