Today I was searching for converting the slideshow to images and doing some batch processing to the images like crop, resize, filename change and again making ppt with the modified images.
I followed the below procedure to convert my slides in ppt to images, cropping the images and finally making slideshow with edited images.
- Converting slides to images
- (MS Office 2007) Office Button (Top-Left) -> Save As -> Other Formats
- Choose the corresponding destination folder
- Choose "Save as type" as "JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg)"
- One pop-up comes with the following options
- Every Slide: This option saves every slide to an individual image
- Current Slide: This option saves only the current slide to an image
- I have seen one video from youtube and I was impressed with the Irfan View working with batch processing of images
- Please see the below video and do the batch processing of images
- (MS Office 2007) Click on "Insert" tab and select "Photo Album" -> "New Photo Album"
- Select the image(s), which you would like to add in the presentation.
If you have any queries, please mail to email@example.com