I am very happy to share this information. We sometimes feel like typing the content in our native speaking language. Now we can type in our native language by using any one of the following tools.
- Google Transliteration Input Method Editor (IME)
- Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool -- Please choose the relevant language while installing
- Vishal's Pramukh
Google IME Installation:
- Download the Google IME from this link http://www.google.com/ime/transliteration/
- Select your OS type (32-bit/64-bit)
- Click on "Download Google IME"
- Install the software and the installation will take sometime.
Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool Installation:
- Download the tool from this link http://specials.msn.co.in/ilit/Telugu.aspx
- You can see two versions of downloads
- Web Version -- Browser
- Desktop Version -- Computer PC
- Download the relevant version for you and install it
Download Link: http://www.vishalon.net/Download.aspx
Typing in Desired Language:
- Right click on the taskbar -> Select Toolbars -> Select Language Bar
- You will find the language bar with currently using language for typing the content. Default: EN (English)
- Open the Microsoft Word
- We can change the language by selecting the EN from taskbar to Desired Language which are listed.
- Type in your language by following the suggestions while typing in English.
If you find any difficulty in typing your native language, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org